Glass Pool Fencing, Steel Fence, School Fence, Automatic gates, Melbourne
Lockfast Fences manufacture here in Melbourne and install quality barrier solutions for customers in residential, Government, educational, commercial and industrial sectors. Using only the best products ensures the Lockfast team provide high quality solutions for all applications. Your new fence will also come fully guaranteed for peace of mind. Select from a huge range of styles and colours to enhance your property.
For an obligation FREE quote, please call Lockfast Fences today on (03) 9764 0888.
Benefits of Lockfast Fences
- Offering the ultimate in strength and durability using galvanized steel and Dulux powder coatings.
- Our fences are created using a specialised silicone-bronze welding technique, for added durability above other similar products. Your new barrier is made here in Melbourne exactly to suit your special requirements
- Made to Australian standards with all work guaranteed for 2-10 years. *See specific conditions for each product.
- We have been operating for many years in Melbourne and with years of industry knowledge and a commitment to quality we have become market leaders, specialising in many aspects of the steel fencing industry.
- We are a systematized business and have quality control measures and standards along with ongoing training put into place to ensure things that things are done properly. If you wish you can see your fence in production.
With professional front fencing and gate installation services, Lockfast offer steel fencing, Colorbond fencing, brick fences, automatic gates and wrought iron gates, which add character and style to the front of any property.
Steel picket fencing is an attractive alternative to timber picket fencing, with the same charm and character of the timber version. Lockfast steel picket fences are strong, durable, long lasting and require little maintenance.
Lockfast specialise in automatic gates for home fence installation, commercial contracting and industrial and factory fences. Lockfast can provide solutions for existing gates or can custom-make stylish new automatic gates.
Colorbond Fences are a popular choice for boundary barriers or side fencing and gates due to their stunning and modern appearance. Lockfast provide quality steel Colorbond fencing, manufactured to withstand the harshest of Australian conditions.
Lockfast supplies and installs all types of pool fencing, including: steel pool fencing, glass pool fencing and aluminium pool fencing. Every Lockfast pool product offers maximum visual appeal and strength.
Lockfast are experienced suppliers and installers of all kinds of glass, steel and wrought iron balustrades. Steel balustrades offer the best in strength and durability and glass balustrades provide high visibility.
As professional commercial contractors, Lockfast are experienced in all kinds of commercial barrier solutions and commercial fence contracting work, including: industrial and factory fences, security and school fencing and chainmesh or cyclone wire barriers.
Lockfast Fences provide quality industrial and factory fences. Industrial and factory fences are necessary to protect and secure valuable assets and to ensure the safety of the general public, from vehicles and machinery.
By providing quality school security gates and school fence contracting, Lockfast enhances the appearance, security and safety of any educational institution its students. No school fencing job is too big or too small for Lockfast Fences.
Cyclone wire or chainmesh fences are ideal for security issues, due to their strength and durability. Chainmesh is available in stylish tubular steel varieties.
Lockfast Fences: Melbourne’s Best Fences, with a commitment to quality.
Lockfast Fences specialises in home front fence installations and commercial fence contracting including: steel, Colorbond fencing, chainmesh, school barriers, industrial and factory fences, brick fences, security fences, steel balustrades, automatic gates, glass pool fencing and wrought iron gates. Please call Lockfast Fences: (03) 9764 0888 or submit an online form.